Making New Year’s Eve plans in San Francisco can be a drag. Between the raging “bigger than ever” parties in and around Union Square, expensive moonlight yacht tours of the Bay, and undeniable traffic on 101, it can be tempting to just stay home. However, you can enjoy a warm and spicy New Year’s Eve without all the crowds by making a reservation at one of DOSA’s two San Francisco locations.
Smokey, complex flavors and colorful spices await you at DOSA’s New Year’s Eve celebration where the warmth of India will spirit you into 2017. Our 4-course prix fixe menu celebrates the excitement of new beginnings with champagne, music, and surprises to delight our guests’ palettes. Avoid the packed club; instead, enjoy live performances by dancers from the Duniya Dance & Drum Company for a classy Indian alternative.
Savor seasonal cocktails and indulgent wine options selected by DOSA’s Sommelier, Todd Smith, the expert at pairing your glass with the blooming bite of cardamon or a hint of smokey paprika. The bustle, joy, and beauty of India comes to you this holiday season—only at DOSA.
DOSA’s Spice-Inspired New Year’s Eve Menu
Aromatic flavors swirl as DOSA’s expert culinary staff presents a winter prix fixe menu infused with the flavors of a blossoming New Year. From Lobster Biryani to Bihari Lamb Kebab, Fungi Lama Uttapam and Masala Winter Squash Dosa, we’ve crafted an array of dishes to delight the senses.
- Spiced avocado raita, smoked paprika and pepper chutney
- Dungeness crab salad*, chicories, turmeric fingerlings, cumin lemon dressing, caviar raita
- Paneer Bhatura, capsicum, onions, tomato-chili masala
- Bihari lamb kabab, smoked mustard oil, cranberry chutney
- Served with tomato & coconut chutneys and sambar
- Duck uttapam*, foie gras butter, onions and tomatoes
- Masala winter squash dosa, heirloom beets, arugula
- Fungi lama uttapam, trumpet, maitake, beech & blue leg mushrooms, white truffle oil
- Maine lobster biryani*, spiced masala, Sela basmati rice, Aleppo lemon chili oil
- Roasted lamb shank masala, red chiles, ginger, curry leaves, lemon rice
- Vegetable melange, apricot curry, cauliflower rice, malai-honey carrots, broccoli, golden beets
- Spiced pineapple foster, saffron butter cake, pineapple, vanilla gelato, garam masala caramel
- Pistachio chocolate burfi, cashew fudge, dark chocolate & pistachio ganache, rose hibiscus anglaise
*These items are served exclusively at DOSA on Fillmore.
Make Your New Year’s Eve Plans Today!
DOSA will be ringing in the New Year with the zest and zeal of warm, exotic Indian spices, colors, and flavors. We’re bringing you a celebration of cuisine and community as we toast 2017 with Indian flair.
Hours, pricing, and reservation info are below—reserve a table soon. New Year’s Eve revelers vying for a fusion of modern San Franciscan and traditional Indian cuisine will fill every table. We can’t wait to welcome you to our celebration.
DOSA on Valencia (995 Valencia St.) is open on NYE from 5:30 p.m.–11:00 p.m. and offers a prix fixe menu for $55 per person with optional wine pairings for $35. Reservations can be made online or by calling: 415-642-3672.
DOSA on Fillmore (1700 Fillmore St.) is open on NYE from 5:30 p.m. – midnight and offers a prix fixe menu for $95 per person with optional wine pairings for $60. Reservations can be made online or by calling 415-441-3672.
For more information about other community events with DOSA, be sure to give a look at our seasonal event calendar. 2017 is full of benefit events and cocktail-centered celebrations you won’t want to miss. We’re also happy to cater your own event with specially-designed menus, wine and cocktail pairings, and full service at your request.